MANILA, Philippines — The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) on Monday said Monday that work-from-home arrangements, “as far as practicable,” should be adopted by ICT-enabled Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies while the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) is in effect in Luzon.
The Republic Act No. 10173 is an act protecting individual personal information in information and communications systems in the government and the private sector, creating for this purpose a national privacy commission, and for other purposes.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message. An option whenever you want to raise inquiries or concerns.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Global Outsourcing News
DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 27 March) – At least 55 business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the city have complied with the local government’s order requiring them to either operate with a skeletal staff to maintain unimpeded service or offer work-from-home arrangements while the community quarantine aimed to address the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic remains in […]