In recent years, the Philippine economy has relied on three major pillars of growth: the remittances of overseas Filipino workers (OFW), the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry, and the tourism sector. Of the three, only the BPOs have survived the pandemic since many OFWs lost their jobs while the airlines and hospitality establishments are on […]
The Republic Act No. 10173 is an act protecting individual personal information in information and communications systems in the government and the private sector, creating for this purpose a national privacy commission, and for other purposes.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message. An option whenever you want to raise inquiries or concerns.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Global Outsourcing News
The entire world has come to a standstill. We have all been severely impacted by the pandemic that emerged only a few months ago. Bustling cities have been deserted, resembling something out of a post-apocalypse movie. The markets are extremely volatile, and unemployment has reached record-breaking numbers. Hospitals have turned into war zones as nurses […]