The state’s labor department, unprepared for an avalanche of jobless claims unleashed by coronavirus-linked business shutdowns, has launched a “mass hiring” to bring aboard hundreds of recruits to bolster the agency’s broken call center and other operations. A growing number of jobless California workers report that the Employment Development Department rarely answers phone calls in […]
The Republic Act No. 10173 is an act protecting individual personal information in information and communications systems in the government and the private sector, creating for this purpose a national privacy commission, and for other purposes.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message. An option whenever you want to raise inquiries or concerns.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Global Outsourcing News
For call center employees in the Philippines, sleeping on the floor of their workplace less than a meter from their coworkers in the middle of a pandemic is an improvement. “Until very recently,” reported one worker, “people were just inches apart.”