The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry has been one of the essential sectors severely impacted by the pandemic. Their workers have been dubbed as secrets front liners- working daily even with the threat of the virus.
The Republic Act No. 10173 is an act protecting individual personal information in information and communications systems in the government and the private sector, creating for this purpose a national privacy commission, and for other purposes.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message. An option whenever you want to raise inquiries or concerns.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Global Outsourcing News
DAMOSA LAND, Inc. is expecting recovery this year after the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused a slowdown across its property segments.