DAMOSA LAND, Inc. is expecting recovery this year after the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused a slowdown across its property segments.
The Republic Act No. 10173 is an act protecting individual personal information in information and communications systems in the government and the private sector, creating for this purpose a national privacy commission, and for other purposes.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message. An option whenever you want to raise inquiries or concerns.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
Global Outsourcing News
THE PHILIPPINE economy’s recovery will likely be derailed again after the capital region and its nearby provinces are once again placed under the strictest form of lockdown starting today, economists said.