Position 1: Software Engineer
We are looking for a mid- to senior-level software engineer to work on enterprise software engineering projects for a client based in the U.S.
Primary technologies include SQL Server, HTTP / REST, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, Docker, and Git. Other technologies may be used depending on the client requirements.
This is a full-time, long-term, open ended contract. This is a remote-only position, so you are free to work in any location.
- Design and develop new software programs and applications
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Communicate daily through Slack, Microsoft Teams, or video call
- Experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience writing SQL queries for MS SQL Server, MySQL, or similar
- Experience with tools such as MS SQL Server, curl, Docker, and Git
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with API integrations using HTTP / REST programming style
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and research solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field