For obvious reasons, companies in highly developed economies outsource some of their business functions to countries like the Philippines to save on costs particularly on human resources. The need to achieve improved profitability and thus satisfy investors’ expectations have led companies to outsource repeatable and non-core tasks to service providers offshore. For the most part, … Continue reading →
Position: Website Designer
Innovative, highly successful, go-forward New Zealand based company.
Exciting online marketing space
Great role based in Davao City.
Become a part of the dynamic and growing New Zealand based company Zeald.
Zeald is one of the largest full-service website design, online marketing and e-business consulting companies in New Zealand. We are passionate about delivering excellent results for our business clients throughout New Zealand and Australia. You can find out more about us on our website at www.zeald.com
Zeald is looking for a website design specialist to join its growing team based in Davao City.
As a website designer with Zeald, you will responsible for a range of activities including:
- Producing website designs using graphics design packages such as Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop. Implementation of these designs as HTML/CSS is not required in this role.
- Design of website templates for popular CMS systems such as wordpress for Zeald’s clients
- Modification of website templates to adapt them to clients and design preferences
- Design of landing pages, banners, print and other design materials for Zeald’s clients and for our internal marketing team
- Basic logo/design and branding
- Design email marketing templates and campaigns
- Design of custom software solutions, administration interfaces and “web apps”, for Zeald’s clients, Zeald’s marketing team and Zeald’s R&D team as requested.
This is a full-time salaried role based in Davao City that requires a minimum of 40-50 working hours per week. Usual work hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Exceptional design skills with a very strong portfolio of digital/web/graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe design tools such as Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- 1+ years Commercial design experience
- Conversion Rate Optimization and landing page design knowledge and experience
- Knowledge, experience and a passion for usability design/UX would be an advantage
- You will be regularly liaising directly with a variety of our internal staff, so a good command of the English language is a must!
- Technically minded with a natural love for the internet
- Able to multitask with an eye for detail and highly organised
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Strong administration skills
- Efficient and accurate in all your work
- Confident, enthusiastic, positive and flexible in your approach to your work.
- Strong work ethic and a very high level of commitment to the role.
- Prepared to commit to the role for the long term (2 years+)
- Ability to adapt and cope well with change.
- Can take instruction and constructive criticism
- Fast learner.
- Strongly self motivated.
- Positive, polite, willing and adaptable.
Longevity in this role is an important factor as this person will be a important person within Zeald. We want someone who will be committed to the role for a minimum of 2 years but ideally longer.
In a recent survey by Nielsen Philippines, BPO employees have been quoted as one of the most formidable members of the growing middle class population in the Philippines. This result was based on the fact that most BPO employees have affluence on their spending habits than the average consumer spending on their needs. The interview, … Continue reading →
Hire people who share your values and make sure they understand that they can reach their goals by helping you and your company reach its goals; Look for people who are flexible, adaptable, willing to take risks, innovative, comfortable with change, and want to keep learning. They are the people who will propel your company’s … Continue reading →
Next BPO Solutions leads in setting up Digisource, Inc., the pioneer of Impact Sourcing in the Philippines
One of the major hurdles in society today is the soaring number of unemployed individuals in the community. Here alone in the Philippines, 7.5-percent of its total population alone is considered unemployed. The rate of jobless individuals in the country alone is increasing each year. The Philippines, considered a leader in the IT-BPO industry, is … Continue reading →