The major islands of the world are connected by submarine fiber optic cables. These cables provide the links necessary to conduct business in Europe, USA and across Asia. On the seas through which these submarine cables traverse are also hundreds if not thousands of merchant, fishing and private ships whose propellers and anchors can […]
Position: Position: Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Monthly accounting entries (sales, accruals, depreciation, prepaid, taxes etc)
- Prepare and issue GST / PST payments
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Data analysis as required
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Manage Cash Flow
- Manage Payroll via 3rd party service provider
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Collections (customer and supplier commissions)
- Maintain consistent naming and coding conventions throughout all systems
- Post transactions
- Other duties as required (including answering incoming calls, other assistant/administrative tasks)
- 10+ years as full cycle bookkeeper/accountant for multiple large accounts (50+ employees).
- Expertise in two different accounting systems. At least one of those system should have an ERP component (Great Plains, SAP, MAS, Netsuite)
- Some level of accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CPA);
- Audit/Tax experience for North American based company.
US Medical Billing Company Selects Next BPO Solutions For Its First Venture Into Outsourcing To Philippines
A Medical Billing company out of Texas, USA has selected Next BPO Solutions as its service provider for its outsourced back office requirements. The Client has been providing medical billing services to private practitioners for years and has used the services of home-based contractors in the US for its back-office support. Looking to lower […]
For obvious reasons, companies in highly developed economies outsource some of their business functions to countries like the Philippines to save on costs particularly on human resources. The need to achieve improved profitability and thus satisfy investors’ expectations have led companies to outsource repeatable and non-core tasks to service providers offshore. For the most part, … Continue reading →
In a recent survey by Nielsen Philippines, BPO employees have been quoted as one of the most formidable members of the growing middle class population in the Philippines. This result was based on the fact that most BPO employees have affluence on their spending habits than the average consumer spending on their needs. The interview, … Continue reading →