The major islands of the world are connected by submarine fiber optic cables. These cables provide the links necessary to conduct business in Europe, USA and across Asia. On the seas through which these submarine cables traverse are also hundreds if not thousands of merchant, fishing and private ships whose propellers and anchors can […]
Position 1: Employee Relations Officer
The ERS provides support to MIT-PH in attaining its business and organizational objectives.I. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruitment of support and agent hiring
- Collect and ensure completeness of pre-employment requirements of trainees and employees (201 filing);
- Provides Management accurate information, analysis and recommendation on all issues related to Labor/Employee Relations
- Ensures Company compliance to DOLE rules and regulations
- Informs Management of updates and developments in labor laws and their implementation
- Updates the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Employment Contracts and other similar communications specifically for MIT dedicated staff
- Handles overall functions such as but not limited to handling employee concerns, verifying cases endorsed by operations to HR and handling disciplinary conferences, handling labor cases and special projects.
- Conduct exit interviews and process clearance forms for resigned and separated employees
- Handles other HR functions as needed.
II. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss statutory benefits and requirements to new hires and employees;
- Discuss and release of final pay computation and check payments.
III. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as an Assistant Manager, Manager or Officer is required for this position.
- Preferably at least 4 years experienced employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Position 2: Inventory Control Officer (Mandarin-Speaking):
- Monitor inventory to ensure all stock levels are maintained, especially for identified fast moving products
- Coordinate with China office on the status of shipments and deliveries
- Coordinate with China-based suppliers for the purchase of stocks to beef-up inventory of fast-moving products
- Negotiate for better pricing with China-based suppliers for and in behalf of Purchasing Manager
- Must be able to converse well in Mandarin (used in daily business.
- Graduate of any business course.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Experience in inventory control and purchasing preferred
- Customer Support experience is a plus
US Medical Billing Company Selects Next BPO Solutions For Its First Venture Into Outsourcing To Philippines
A Medical Billing company out of Texas, USA has selected Next BPO Solutions as its service provider for its outsourced back office requirements. The Client has been providing medical billing services to private practitioners for years and has used the services of home-based contractors in the US for its back-office support. Looking to lower […]
For obvious reasons, companies in highly developed economies outsource some of their business functions to countries like the Philippines to save on costs particularly on human resources. The need to achieve improved profitability and thus satisfy investors’ expectations have led companies to outsource repeatable and non-core tasks to service providers offshore. For the most part, … Continue reading →
In a recent survey by Nielsen Philippines, BPO employees have been quoted as one of the most formidable members of the growing middle class population in the Philippines. This result was based on the fact that most BPO employees have affluence on their spending habits than the average consumer spending on their needs. The interview, … Continue reading →